NEW POLICIES FOR BOARDING PICK UP AND DROP OFF TIMES!!
Drop Off: 10AM to 4PM Monday through Saturday; Sunday Pick Up times will remain 9AM - 10 AM and 5PM - 6PM.
Pick Up: 12PM on the Departure Date.
A.) Extended Stay Notification must be given by 9AM of Departure Date or charges may be accrued.
B.) If 12PM departure time is missed, a charge of $20 (half of a boarding night) will be added.
C.) If you are not able to pick up by 12PM some accommodations can be made if set up in advance. Please call or ask at drop off for more details.
Board for a single night or for an extended period
Although we provide everything to make your pet feel at home, you are welcome to bring along their favorite toys, bedding, food or anything that you think will enhance their time with us.
We go above and beyond to keep your pet safe and happy and provide all the attention and love they deserve while you are away. Our professional staff treats every single dog as if it were their own.
Great amenities to keep your pet happy for the entire stay
- Indoor and Outdoor Exercise
- Grooming (upon request)
- And much more!
- Board for a single night or for extended periods.
- Guests encouraged to bring pets' favorite bedding, blankets, toys and food.
- By all means, bring your pets favorite crate, if preferred.
- Each pet receives hands-on attention and affection.
- Exercise, socialization and interaction for 30 minutes, 5 times a day.
- Optional additional play times available. See rates below.
- Pets return to their suites at night ready to rest well. They sleep great!
- Suites LARGE enough for families of 2+ pets to share and stay together.
- Sunday pick-ups or drop-offs available: 9 AM-10 AM and 5 PM-6 PM only!
- We administer medications per your instructions for a small fee.
- Baths and full-grooming for pick-up available on request at regular rates.
- By law, all pets must have current shot records on file with us, including rabies certificate, distemper and bordetella (a kennel cough).
- Make sure you have a license for each pet. This can be done online at www.padoglicense.com.
- Pets must be neutered or spayed at the appropriate age.
*We will consider exceptions
- New pets individually evaluated and introduced slowly into the community.
- A 20% deposit up to $100 maximum will hold your reservation.
*Deposit refunds for cancellations up to 48 hours before check-in date, and 72 hours before Holiday Peak Days.
- Medications must be kept in the original bottle/container with all intructions and pharmacy information.
- There will be a $1 charge for each AM or PM medication given. It is not a per medicine charge, just a per time charge. This means the charge wont exceed $2 a day, unless they require medicine 3 times a day.